Into the third week of term already.
Year 7 – Directed numbers; Number and Patterns
- A game to practice adding and subtracting negatives. I have a set of the dice needed at Kings.
- An ‘improving learning in maths’ suggested lesson.
- A starter to get them settled – great revision on the rules of directed number.
- Factors and multiples game – you just need to print out some 100 grids.
- Find the primes. An online game.
- Why is 1 not prime? A good video explanation.
Year 8 – Multiplication and Division of Fractions.
Year 9 – Simplifying algebraic expressions, products and brackets; Solving equations
- Expand and simplify matching activity.
Year 10 – Circle theorems; Probability